Hey guys, please dowload new Acars here: http://wj-virtual.org/index.php/downloads/dl/20
Win Vista and Win 7 require WJACARS to be run with administrator rights. The .exe file must be setup to "Run as Administrator" NOT the shortcut.
1. Open your installation folder, in my case, it was "C:\Users\Nicolas\Documents\FS Products\WJAVirtual\"
2. Locate the application file (.exe)
3. Right click on icon
4. Click "Run as Administrator" or "Properties"
5. If you clicked properties then you must click on the compatibility tab.
6. Toward the bottom of the Compatibility Tab will be a check box that states - Run this program as administrator
7. Check this box
8. Click "OK" or "Apply"