Board index WJ-Virtual Operations General Discussion C-FLBV

C-FLBV

Talk about anything here

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Post Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:22 pm

For some reason, ever since i downloaded this livery I am unable to make perfect Flight Plan as well as landing. Last weekend flew three!! times to TNCM (what a waiste of time) and was unable to land. Every time I was way off to the right. I decided to give up and tried twice to KLGA RNV 22 (was with VATSIM as well). Entering flight plan into FMC noticed second time huge discrepancy in FL? Today I decided to change the plane and took original 738 from PMDG dowloaded originally, replicated flight plan and got different result first on FMC and during landing. Not sure if is any bug there or someone else experienced similar thing. Or i was doing something different.

Post Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:35 pm
Nicolas Moreau Site Admin

I ve never seen this before but have to wait if anyone else got that issue... :?:

Post Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:54 pm

Nicolas Moreau wrote:
I ve never seen this before but have to wait if anyone else got that issue... :?:

I was puzzled too...Doesn't really make any sense but now I can't seem to have any issue's. Performed couple of flights, one "live" and one tryout and all good and much easier. It could be excessive ASN that I am using....but three times, not sure.

Another thing, not sure why nobody is using TeamSpeak....such a nice feature and available.....

Post Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:59 pm
Nicolas Moreau Site Admin

cyyzlybe wrote:

Another thing, not sure why nobody is using TeamSpeak....such a nice feature and available.....

:roll: yeah im keeping it online for long time like for 2 years but seems to be useless

Post Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:00 am

Nicolas Moreau wrote:
cyyzlybe wrote:

:roll: yeah im keeping it online for long time like for 2 years but seems to be useless

I am going to stay connected, maybe somebody will "dial in"..... :)

Return to General Discussion