|No Image Available||Moderator - Forum Moderator||WJA0078 - Pier-Luc Plamondon||A forum moderator oversees the communication activity of an Internet forum. He monitors the interchange of contributors and makes decisions regarding content and the direction of threads. Moving discussions from one section to another to keep topics organized.|
|No Image Available||Schedules - Schedules Manager||Currently Vacant||I. Keep airline schedule accurate and updated
II. Make sure appropriate aircraft are on routes (subs are allowed still though)
III. Solve any scheduling conflicts in a polite manner|
|No Image Available||Marketing - Marketing Director||Currently Vacant||A marketing director is responsible for the conceptualization and implementation of marketing programs. He also contributes to the development and expansion of an organization through multifaceted roles. A marketing director works directly with management and the staff team to define organizations goals and plan marketing strategies.|
|No Image Available||Web Master - VP of Web Technology||WJA0465 - Tommy Leclerc||- Select or define the company’s software development methodology.
- Review current best practices for the selected web framework and establish the initial architecture for the application.
- Establish and supervise the software development process, setting short-term objectives and assessing progress as defined by the selected software development methodology.
-Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration and system testing.|
|No Image Available||HR - VP of Human Resources||Currently Vacant||- Accepts and processes Pilot applications
- Sends out Welcome letter with Pilot ID and website login information.
- Accepts and forwards Staff Applications to CEO, COO
- Tracks and processes Pilots on Inactive Status and LOA
- Checks e-mail daily|
|No Image Available||COO - Chief Operation Officer||WJA0078 - Pier-Luc Plamondon||Job Duties
1. Assist the CEO in daily operation of the airline
2. Work with WJA Staff to promote activity within the airline
3. Be able to handle conflict resolution appropriately
4. Other tasks as assigned. |
|No Image Available||CEO - Chief Executive Officer||WJA0001 - Nicolas Moreau||President and founder|